tab bar

FAITH FAMILY ADVENTURE SHORT ANSWERS

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flying Fingers

While I was washing dishes tonight, Christine asked if she could use my computer to record Lizzy's song. She said Lizzy had made up a song and had been working on it all day.

I wasn't terribly surprised to hear Lizzy had been composing. She's made up a song or two before. But when I heard her start playing it in the other room, I was first taken back by the chord progression--it's not terribly complicated or deep, but it's more mature than I expected. Then I was impressed by her playing--again, not flawless, but more confident and controlled (in keeping the rhythm even) than I would have thought.

Anyway, enough commentary from the proud dad. Here's Lizzy's composing debut. She calls it "Flying Fingers."

No comments:

Post a Comment