tab bar

FAITH FAMILY ADVENTURE SHORT ANSWERS

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, April 30, 2007

Not for all the...

A month or so ago we took a quick family vacation to Zion National Park. In the midst of our hiking one day, we were discussing something slightly scary (like climbing cliffs) and Lizzy declared, "I wouldn't do that for all the pink things in the world!"

Perhaps because of our reaction (we laughed), she's used that construction a couple of times since. Last week, for instance, I brought home two brownies I had been given at a work event. Obviously I wasn't going to touch them, but I knew Christine and Lizzy would enjoy the brown stuff.

After dinner, Christine cut a slice off of her brownie and ate it. Lizzy was surprised. "Why did you do that, Mommy?" Christine explained that she didn't want the whole thing right now--might be too much sugar all at once--so she was just going to eat part of it.

Lizzy responded passionately, "I wouldn't do that for all the chocolate in the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment