tab bar

FAITH FAMILY ADVENTURE SHORT ANSWERS

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Ambassador Blog

I'm working today on a list of ambassadors that we're putting on the magazine's Web site. It's rather tedious work: doing Google searches to make sure all the names are spelled correctly. Most are, but I've found a few minor corrections (accents, upper/lowercase).

[Incidentally, I've decided I need an accent in my name. All sorts of cool people around the world have fun accents in their names, but we English-speaking folk typically don't, and I think that's sad. So from now on, I'm Jéfe. :)]

Anyway, while checking ambassador names, I ran across this blog maintained by the Syrian ambassador to the U.S. it's rather interesting. I just skimmed it, but I found it enjoyable. And I was a bit stunned that someone as busy as an ambassador maintains a blog (fairly regularly, actually).

So, I'm inspired. If Syria's ambassador to the U.S. can take a break from diplomacy to write about poetry and grandchildren and the ostentatiousness of Dubai, certainly I can post a blog or two a week...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete